At Transdev Group, our mission is to ensure safe, reliable, and innovative public transportation services for everyone wherever we operate in the world.
As a key player in today’s and tomorrow’s mobility, it is our responsibility to embrace the value that diversity, equity and inclusion brings both as an employer and business partner to deliver our Purpose to “empower freedom to move every day thanks to safe, reliable and innovative solutions that serve the common good”.
We have the strong conviction that our teams must mirror the communities we serve, that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce will provide the energy to drive our Group forward and make the difference. The appreciation of different voices, different perspectives, backgrounds, priorities, and orientations helps us identify opportunities and succeed in new markets.
Our Manifesto and CharterDownload our Manifesto and Charter
Diversity represents the rich mix of our teams’ differences, while equity and inclusion are to make sure that our differences are valued and that everyone is appreciated for who they are, regardless of their age, origin, ethnicity, education, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion/belief, marital status, union, organization, or minority group, allowing everyone to develop their skills and serve
our customers every day.
At Transdev, we consider that the path to diversity and inclusion represents a journey and a destination. It is a journey which lies at the core of our daily actions to promote and build a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
As a group, we commit to :
- Aspire to be an organization where diversity, equity, and inclusion are part of who we are.
- Seek to be a diversity leader and advocate in our industry, and to fully integrate diversity, equity, and inclusion best practices into the way we work, and how we do business.
- Aim to create a work culture where individual difference is understood, anticipated, valued, and fully utilized.
- Consistently meet or exceed our legal and regulatory obligations in relation to diversity, equity and inclusion, wherever we operate;
- Work together, conduct our business and fulfil our community and stakeholder obligations, free from any discrimination, bias or unfair advantage to any group or individual over another;
- Measure and evaluate our diversity and inclusion success, both internally and against appropriate external benchmarks, and develop responses to accelerate progress until our diversity objectives are achieved, and our aspirational culture is a reality;
- Accelerate change in terms of gender balance, to move toward gender equity at all levels of the organization;
- Assess and reward the performance, potential and talent of our people according to individual capability and contribution to our business, irrespective of background or individual difference;
- Monitor and review the application of our HR policies and processes, to ensure they operate in a way which is free of bias or discrimination;
- Raise awareness and train our people on diversity, equity and inclusion.
Our Group commitments complement any national or local actions addressing specific cultural and societal context, to deliver our Purpose to “empower freedom to move every day thanks to safe, reliable and innovative solutions that serve the common good”.