The Group Executive Committee
The Group ExCom (Executive Committee) defines the strategies proposed to the Board of Directors, and oversees Transdev’s business activities. It is responsible for defining its industrial vision, strategy, values, management culture, and priority targets.
The Group ExCom is composed of the following members:
Head of Transdev Autonomous Transportation Systems and Cityway
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors supervises and guides the group Transdev’s strategy, authorizes its strategic decisions, and ensures they are correctly implemented. The Board bases its decisions on the advice of specialized committees, such as Strategy Committee, Appointments and Remunerations Committee, and Audit Committee. The Board of Directors is composed of:
- Thierry Mallet, Chairman and CEO
- Anne-Marie Couderc, Independent Director
- Audrey Girard, representing La Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations
- Carole Abbey, Director representing CDC
- Sophie Barbier, Director representing CDC
- Marie-Hélène Michon, Director representing CDC
- Olivier Sichel, Director representing CDC
- Pierre Aubouin, Director representing CDC
- Ludger Rethmann, Director representing RETHMANN Group
- Dr. Werner Kook, Director representing RETHMANN Group
- Jean-Louis Hurel, Director representing RETHMANN Group
- Anja Kühler, Director representing the employees of Transdev
- Jean-Michel Fenaut, Director representing the employees of Transdev
The Board of Directors also comprises an advisory member from Rethmann Group, Egbert Tölle. The secretary of the Board is Florence Weingarten.
Transdev is a public limited company with a Board of Directors, jointly owned by the Caisse des Dépôts Group (66%) and the RETHMANN Group (34%). The two group share the same objective : to support the economic development of communities. The alliance enable Transdev to benefit from solid and trusted support.
Caisse des Dépôts
As its majority shareholder and long-term financial partner, Caisse des Dépôts provides Transdev with solid, lasting support. The two groups share the same public interest values, and the same purpose: to support the economic development of all regions.
RETHMANN Group is a family-owned holding company with three independent divisions: REMONDIS, Rhenus and SARIA. These separate businesses share a commitment to reliable service, customer focus and continuous innovation. RETHMANN is headquartered in Selm, Germany, where the company was founded in 1934. www.rethmann-gruppe.de