What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file or a piece of software that records information about your terminal’s navigation on the internet. Cookies are under the control of your browser and sometimes have a unique and random number.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
Audience measurement cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information during your visits to our website. They allow us to analyse browsing behaviours on the website for optimisation purposes.
These cookies allow us to archive your browsing preferences on our website, and to record information about the different choices you made during your last visit to our site. We can then suggest these same choices to you in order to simplify your browsing experience on our website.
Your choices regarding cookies
You can disable cookies by configuring the preferences on your browsing software.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing certain functions of the website.
On Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”
- • Click the “Privacy” tab
- Select the desired level using the cursor
On Mozilla Firefox
- Select the “Tools” menu, then “Options”
- Click on “Privacy”
- On the “Retention rules” dropdown list, select the desired level
On Google Chrome
- Click the icon that displays the settings menu
- Click “Options”
- Go to “History settings” and select “use personal settings”
- Select the desired level
- Click the “Safari” menu
- Click “Preferences”
- In the “Security” tab, select the desired level
This policy may be amended and corrected. Please check it regularly in order to keep informed of any changes and how they might affect you.