The Board of Directors acts as governance body of the Alliance, setting the strategy and the priorities of the organization together with the members. In its composition, the Board reflect the membership organization into public and private organizations, and associations. In addition to the re-appointment of seven members, the Board counts on new members Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, Systra and Transdev.
Our group was an invited Member in 2018 and joined completely the Association in 2019.
The composition of the newly elected Board of the MaaS Alliance is:
- Jacob Bangsgaard, President – ERTICO – ITS Europe
- Krista Huhtala-Jenks, Vice-President and Treasurer – MaaS Global Ltd
- Aurelien Cottet – Transdev
- James Datson – Transport Systems Catapult
- Jehan de Thé – Europcar Mobility Group
- Carme Fabregas – Autoritat del Transport Metropolità
- Pierre Gosset – SYSTRA
- Laurianne Krid – Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA)
- Eric Mink – Ministerie van Infrastructuur en Waterstaat
- Joost VANTOMME – European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA)
The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Alliance is a public-private partnership creating the foundations for a common approach to MaaS, unlocking the economies of scale needed for successful implementation and take-up of MaaS in Europe and beyond.