Leader in long-distance coach transport
With a track-record of 30 years experience in intercity coach transport, we know how to combine safety and quality of service on board to enhance the travelling experience of demanding passengers. All coaches operating on our lines:
- are recent state-of-the-art, eco-friendly vehicles that meet the latest anti-pollution standards (Euro 6 Standard);
- are air-conditioned and equipped with on-board toilettes to ensure optimal quality, etc.;
- have reclining chairs with head rests and adjustable leg rests, as well as individual tablets and reading lamps to ensure optimum comfort over long distances;
- are connected with free 4G access and equipped with electric plugs and USB to meet today’s digital requirements;
- propose competitive prices all year round (e.g. Paris – London as of €15).
Our offer: exceptional prices, for a high-quality service and large range of services.
Our mantra: simplify life for all of our passengers, whether they are travelling solo or in a group, in France and in Europe.
Eurolines: the long-standing operator on the coach market
Eurolines has specialised in passenger coach transport services for nearly 30 years. Its employees have the experience and expertise required to transport passengers in total safety and comfort.
Eurolines flagship destinations: London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Barcelona.
Find out more
Did you know?
We never take safety lightly with Transdev! Drivers receive continuous and a global Safety Management System has been implemented to ensure safety standards are respected within the Group. Everything is done to guarantee total transport safety
isilines: the new reference in coach transport in France
Isilines was created in 2015 after the French coach market was opened up to competition. Thanks to its balanced national coverage, Isilines contributes towards and promotes access for all to travelling by offering accessible and affordable transport solutions. From the first to the last kilometre, Isilines ensures a service of the finest quality.
Did you know?
Transdev also operates Internorte, which connects major cities in Europe with more than 120 sites in Portugal and transports 500,000 passengers every year.