Our teams in Australia and New Zealand have celebrated the success of standout employees in the annual Journey Maker Awards program.
The 2020 Journey Maker Awards recognized employees who went ‘above and beyond’ their job to achieve exceptional results and who stood out as true Journey Makers and ambassadors for Transdev.
Transdev Australasia received a record number of 366 nominations from people across the region’s bus, light rail, ferry and head office teams.
The seven categories reflect the global Moving You strategic pillars of Transdev.
The winners were announced in a virtual ceremony that included a special video showcase of the finalists.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Journey Maker Award Winners
- Community Champion: Kerri Wanikau, Auckland Rail
- Green Hero: Glenn Harrington, Sydney Ferries & John Rae, Brisbane Bus
- High Performer: Eddy Norburn, Transdev Maintenance Services and Lynda Paoo, Auckland Bus
- Innovation Starter: Karin Crowe, Head Office
- Customer Advocate: Karen Gillies, Sydney Ferries & Mark Hamer, Perth Bus
- Safety Hero: Analisa Fatialofa, Wellington Rail
- Team Player: Janine Handley, Head Office & Stephen Hilliard, Wellington Bus
Congratulations to our special category winners:
- Journey Maker of the Year: Lisa Boutherway, Sydney Light Rail
- Young Journey Maker of the Year: Reeala Pepe, Sydney Bus
- Team of the Year: Melbourne Bus
To learn more about the 2020 Journey Maker Awards, watch the video below: