Launched by Visual, a leading provider of private passenger transportation, the service’s buses are easily identifiable by their Versailles images and colors.
The Château de Versailles recommends the line as a means of access from Paris and partner companies Paris City Vision, OpenTour and Vedettes de Paris serve as the official distribution
Versailles Express advantages include:
- Direct service on a dedicated bus
- 2 departures each day from the center of Paris, at 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Passengers welcomed at the foot of the Eiffel Tower by a bilingual agent and driver
½ day to visit the Château
- Passenger drop-off and pick-up at the Château’s main gate
audio guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean
- High comfort buses, decorated with the colors of Versailles