LA CoMotion, The Global Laboratory of Future Mobility
LA CoMotion will host thousands of participants, including mayors, transportation ministers, public transport operators, start-ups and thought leaders from around the world to shape tomorrow’s mobility.
By clicking on "authorize", the trackers will be deposited and you will be able to view the video. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
Transdev seeks to co-invent and co-build the mobility of tomorrow with all the actors of the urban ecosystem: communities, citizens, passengers, industrialists and start-ups. That's why our team is excited to be once again a major partner of LA CoMotion.
LA CoMotion Leadership Conference
Transdev will have two speakers on the main stage:
- Yann Leriche, CEO of Transdev North America and Head of the B2C business line and autonomous transportation systems, will participate at the discussion “Providing the Service of Seamless Mobility” (Thursday November 15, 5:30 – 6:15pm)
- Dick Alexander, Executive vice president of development & innovation of Transdev North America, will be one of speakers at the “Blueprints of the MultiModal City” debate (Friday November 16, 3 – 4pm).
- inclusive transportation,
- shared transportation and MaaS,
- autonomous future,
- personal mobility & street space,
- cities 3.0, etc.
The stake is to emerge with new policy and innovation mandates for a more connected, innovative and sustainable urban future.
Los Angeles is making bold and historic investments in transportation infrastructure that will transform how people connect with the people and places they love... We welcome the energy and innovative ideas that LA CoMotion will bring to our city and region.
LA CoMotion Mobility Festival
On Saturday November 17, The Mobility Festival of LA CoMotion will be opened to the general public; a full day of innovation exhibitions, workshops, walking and biking tours, test tracks, cutting edge mobility demonstrations and more will be accessible in a real street setting.
The immersive event will allow everyone to watch and experience the most exciting new mobility technologies, participate in the discussions shaping public transit and contribute to building a healthier, sustainable, equitable and more connected LA.
Transdev started to the "Cities on the Move" initiative in 2015, which has now become LA CoMotion, an international event about the future of mobility. Since then, NewCities and Transdev have been collaborating on the subject of the future of transport and urban mobility. Transdev is a NewCities Global Strategic Member.