At Transdev, this day was an opportunity to affirm our commitment to greater diversity at all levels of the company, and to mark our awareness of this subject, which is now a priority for the management of the company. Numerous actions have been implemented at Group level, in countries and transport networks highlighting the commitment of our employees. It was an opportunity to recall the Group’s gender diversity objectives and to encourage everyone to take action to collectively advance diversity and inclusion.
Feedback on the highlights of this day of March 8, 2021:
At Group level:
Several of our employees presented their vision of female leadership and their point of view on gender diversity in teams, and in particular Sheena Sasi Kumar, Group Safety Director, who delivers her models and what being a woman brings. in the world of mobility.
For Transdev France
- The partnership with the IHEdM (Institut des Hautes Etudes des Métropoles), which contributes to strengthening the leadership of its talents, is counting this year on a 100% female promotion. Under the sponsorship of Johanna Rolland, Mayor of Nantes, Cathy Billet, Amandine Allard, Kathy David and Axelle Astouric will see their expertise reinforced as part of the training program
- In Rouen, the Astuce network has extended the descent system on demand on all Fast and Teor lines of the Network from Monday March 8, 2021. This device, designed primarily for women and for all people alone or accompanied of a child, allows you to get off between two stops from 10 p.m. in order to limit their movement on foot to their destination
- The employees of Transdev Bourgogne Franche Comté showed their daily lives for sustainable and inclusive mobility
- The Tanlib network with Transdev Niort Agglomération is committed to an awareness-raising week with the testimony of volunteer female staff, the relay of the Transdev France campaign against women violence in transportation, and a communication on the gender equality index.
- Finally, the Tadao network, in the Hauts-de-France region, highlighted its 148 employees and the diversity of the professions they perform.
- Transdev Australasia launched its “women in transport” initiative in Sydney, the aim of which is to speed up the recruitment of women into its teams. To promote this program, one of our buses was dressed in purple, the color symbolizing the struggle for women’s rights. On this occasion Fenella Davidson spoke about her career as a bus driver at Transdev.
In Melbourne, the network took advantage of March 8 to launch its women’s network to connect female bus drivers with a support and mentoring community.
The Transdev Australasia team encourages women to consider a career in public transport and organizes a dedicated webinar.
For Transdev in the United States, the entire month of March is devoted to the history of women. The teams celebrate inspiring and remarkable women in the transit industry and within the company.
Throughout the day, Transdev Blazefield in the United Kingdom posted messages from employees on the social networks of each of its subsidiaries.
Transdev in the Netherlands produced a video to thank all of its employees for their service and commitment.
Transdev Portugal paid tribute to the women who are part of the teams in the field for their unparalleled dedication to our passengers, our customers and our values.
From March 8 to 11, Transdev Canada gave the floor to female employees in order to highlight their achievements and the key stages of their career within Transdev.
Once again, these initiatives reflect the Group’s commitment to the daily action of women in favor of mobility and performance within teams.