The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee defines the strategies proposed to the Board of Directors, and oversees Transdev’s business activities. It is responsible for defining its industrial vision, strategy, values, management culture, and priority targets.
The Executive Committee is made up of the directors of the five support functions (General Secretary, Finance, Strategy and Transformation, Human Resources, Group Development) plus the directors of the four main regions in which the Group operates: France, Northern and Central Europe, North America and International.
The Board of Directors
The Board of Directors supervises and guides the group Transdev’s strategy, authorizes its strategic decisions, and ensures they are correctly implemented.
The Chairman of the Board is Thierry Mallet, CEO of Transdev Group. The Board bases its decisions on the advice of specialized committees, such as Strategy Committee, Appointments and Remunerations Committee, and Audit Committee.
The Board of Directors is made up of eleven members: six of whom represent the Caisse des Dépôts (CDC), three representing the RETHMANN Group, one independent member, and one Director representing the employees:
- Anne-Marie Couderc: Independent Director
- Thierry Mallet: Chairman and CEO, Director representing CDC
- Olivier Sichel: Director representing CDC
- Virginie Fernandes: Director representing CDC
- Pierre Aubouin: Director representing CDC
- Delphine Pons: Director representing CDC
- The CDC: Director represented by its permanent representative Françoise Tauzinat
- Ludger Rethmann: Director representing RETHMANN Group
- Dr. Werner Kook: Director representing RETHMANN Group
- Jean-Louis Hurel: Director representing RETHMANN Group
- Jean-Michel Fenaut: Director representing the employees of Transdev.
The Board of Directors also comprises an advisory member from RETHMANN Group: Egbert Tölle.
The secretary of the Board is the General Secretary, Antoine Colas.
As its majority shareholder and long-term financial partner, Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations provides Transdev with solid, lasting support. The two groups share the same public interest values, and the same purpose: to support the economic development of all regions.