- Creation of a Northern and Central European zone, under the responsibility of Christian Schreyer. This new zone comprises Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Central Europe;
- Appointment of Anne de Bagneux as Director of Strategy and Transformation;
- Appointment of Edouard Hénaut as General Manager France. Edouard Hénaut will be arriving during the course of the first quarter of 2019. Richard Dujardin will continue to perform his duties until his arrival;
- Appointment of Bruno Charrade as CEO International covering Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle-East North Africa and Southern Europe. Bruno Charrade will take up his duties in the course of the first quarter of 2019. Laurence Broseta will continue to hold her position until that date.
Anne de Bagneux, 48, a graduate of Supélec Paris engineering school, began her career at Veolia Water where she held operational positions in France and then in Asia where she developed and managed the activities in China. She then joined SAUR to hold operational positions in France, before joining SUEZ where she successively held the positions of Director of Public Authorities and Director of Performance for the recycling and recovery businesses. She has been, since May 2016, Deputy General Manager of Transdev France, in charge of the Southern area.
Edouard Hénaut, 50, is a graduate of Centrale Nantes engineering school and ESCP business school. After starting his career at Waste Management, he joined SUEZ Group in 1997 where, during 21 years, he occupied a range of management positions. Lately, he was General Manager of the Municipal services of SUEZ Recycling & Recovery France.
Bruno Charrade, 47, a graduate from ESTP Paris engineering school, has occupied a range of management positions at Vinci, Bouygues and Veolia Transport (since 2000). He successively held the positions of Head of Transport Network in Eastern France and Director of Business Development in Asia. Then, for three years, he held the position of Managing Director China, before being appointed Managing Director Latin America, based in Chile. Since April 2018, he has been Deputy CEO International.
The Transdev Executive Committee also includes:
- Yann Leriche, CEO North America and Autonomous Transport Systems;
- Marcos Garcia, Group Financial Director;
- Clément de Villepin, Group Human Resources Director; and
- Antoine Colas, General Secretary.
With this new organization, which will be effective gradually from January 2019, Transdev is pursuing and accelerating its transformation.
As an operator and global integrator of mobility, Transdev – The mobility company – gives people the freedom to move whenever and however they choose. We are proud to provide 11 million passenger trips everyday thanks to efficient, easy to use and environmentally-friendly transportation services that connect people and communities. Our approach is rooted in long-term partnerships with businesses and public authorities, and in the relentless pursuit of the safest and most innovative mobility solutions. We are a team of people serving people, and mobility is what we do. In 2017, with 82,000 employees in 20 countries, the Group generated total revenues of 6.6 billion euros. For more information: www.transdev.com